1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Odds of winning the Big Game Giveaway grand prize will depend on the total number of entries received on or before 02/05/23. Void where prohibited by law. Online entry only. Internet connection required to play. Prize acceptance affidavit and release may be required.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the giveaway, residents must be (a) a legal resident of the state of Texas and Arizona, and residing in, or within seventy-five miles of, either Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, Laredo, The Rio Grande Valley (Harlingen/McAllen), and San Antonio, Texas; Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona; (b) at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry; and (c) have a valid email address and mobile telephone number. The Pizza Patrón Big Game Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry. Employees of Pizza Patrón Inc. (“Sponsor”), and each their affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising agencies, officers, directors and distributors, prize suppliers, and each of their immediate family members, IRS dependents and household members (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to win. The giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and Sponsor’s or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. All potential winners are subject to verification by sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility as Giveaway winner has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
3. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on January 9, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on February 5, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time. The Administrator’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
4. TO ENTER: To enter, entrants must scan QR code on in-store promotional counter card and enter their name, valid email address, zip code, and mobile phone number, and may consent to receive advertising e-mail messages from Sponsor (optional) (each an “Entry”; collectively, “Entries”). Proof of entry submission is not proof of receipt. Standard internet access fees apply. During the Giveaway Period, visit https://www.pizzapatron.com/biggame23/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. LIMIT: Each participant may enter one (1) time per day during the Giveaway Period. Multiple entrants are not allowed to share the same e-mail address. Use of multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of automated systems (including, but not limited to, entries submitted using any bot, script, macro, or Giveaway service) to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to an entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Administrator’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Valid entry submission is the sole responsibility of the entrant. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming delivery of e-mail or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Administrator of an entry/play for purposes of this Giveaway. Only eligible entries actually received by Administrator’s server before the end of the Giveaway Period will be included. Illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, lost, late, misdirected, forged, altered, or mutilated entries will be disqualified.
6. PRIZE DRAWINGS: The potential Giveaway Grand Prize winner will be notified by mail, e-mail or phone after the date of the drawing, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winner, or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) and provide any additional information (such as social security number) that may be required by Sponsor or Administrator in order to claim his/her prize. To be eligible, prize winner must return the Affidavit within twenty-four (24) hours from the date the notice or attempted notice is sent. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. All Affidavits are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator. Rejection, faultiness, or return as undeliverable of any prize/prize notification, or inability of Administrator to contact a potential winner after a reasonable attempt has been made (determined in Administrator’s sole discretion), may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. In the event that a potential winner of the Giveaway is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If applicable, winners may be issued an IRS Form 1099, which documents the value of the prize won for tax purposes.
7. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: There will be one (1) “GRAND PRIZE” consisting of: one (1) 85” LED-backlit LCD TV (Crystal UHD 4k), Vizio M-Series M51ax-J6 – sound bar system (wireless). There will be twelve (12) “RUNNER UP” prizes consisting of twelve (12) 75” LED 4k Smart TVs. Estimated retail value of GRAND PRIZE is approximately $2,214.32. Estimated retail value of each RUNNER UP prize is approximately $799.99. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent of prizes by any winner. Sponsor at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The odds of winning Giveaway prizes depend on the number of eligible entries received through February 5, 2023.. Prizes are non-transferable and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value at its sole discretion for any reason. Winners are responsible for the pick-up of each prize from a designated Pizza Patrón location that will be communicated upon the notification of prize winner. Winner(s) are responsible for their own transportation including but not limited to gas, vehicle wear and any other costs associated with picking up each prize.
8. RELEASE: By entering, participants agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, and their respective agents and ad agencies, (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from participation or attempting to participate in the Giveaway or from acceptance, possession, misuse, award or use of any prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, statements, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without remuneration for said use.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the web site. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or downloading materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway and select the winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Sponsor may deem fair and appropriate.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before the appropriate Texas State Court located in Bexar County, Texas. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Giveaways, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Bexar County, Texas.
13. WINNERS LIST: Winners List requests will only be accepted after the Giveaway end date (listed above) and no later than May 31, 2023. To receive the Winners List, send an email with subject line: “Pizza Patrón Big Game Giveaway, Winners List Request,” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. GIVEAWAY SPONSOR: Pizza Patrón Inc., 510 Portland Avenue, San Antonio, Texas 78216, and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Giveaway.
15. GIVEAWAY ADMINISTRATOR: Anderson Marketing Group is the administrator. Anderson Marketing Group, 85 NE Loop 410, Ste, 501, San Antonio, Texas 78216. The Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. The administrator will randomly select the potential Giveaway winners, from all eligible entries received on or before February 5, 2023 by 11:59 p.m.